By using our website, you are entrusting us with your personal information. Here is what personal information we collect and the rules we use.
Únia Enológov SR, o.z., Pražská, 81104, Bratislava – mestská časť Staré Mesto, Slovenská republika, Právna forma: Združenie, IČO: 42417937, collects the following personal data:
- personal information you provide to us through our “Contact Form” and the “Subscribe to News” form,
How We Use Collected Personal Information
The personal information you provide through our forms will be used exclusively for the purposes for which it was designated, namely:
- data from the “Contact Form” solely for the purpose of contacting you with us,
- the data from the “Subscribe to Newsletter” form for the exclusive needs of sending our electronic newsletters with information from the current events in our company – invitations to exhibitions, conferences, PR actions, news about the product range, provided services,
How to revoke consent
We process your personal information based on your consent, which you can revoke at any time via a link placed in the heel of each newsletter.
Cookies are small text files that are stored in the browser’s memory and contain information about visiting a website. These files are anonymous and contain data such as language, browser, and other settings when viewing a page. The cookies your browser sends to us are designed to analyze user behavior on our website and to improve and simplify its usability. We use Google Analytics for analysis. We use Google Remarketing for advertising purposes. Cookie usage time is 6 months.
Check and delete cookies
You can change the settings for using cookies within each Internet browser in the Settings section. By removing or blocking cookies, you will be able to visit our website, but some features may not work properly.
What are your rights
Every person who provided us with personal information has the right to request from us:
- access to your personal information
- the right to correct or delete or restrict the processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority, the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic
Rights of the person concerned
Any person who provided us with personal data (the person concerned) has the right to request access to our personal data and the right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing, the right to object to processing, the right to data portability and the right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority is the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic.
How to Apply Your Rights
You can apply your rights by sending an email or a written request to our contact details listed in the Contact section.